The Second Floor, located on San Mamolo 139 Street, is the headquarters of the Association and the place to give life to many desires and projects.
Five rooms and a terrace where we can continue our activities:
– a showroom where our textiles and wonderful african fabrics are exhibited, with a certified ethical supply chain;
– a fashion lab, laboratory with cutting-edge equipment for fashion and design, dedicated to training in the field of creativity, in collaboration with CPIA Bologna;
– a relaxation area, extending from the interior to the large terrace, meeting and exchange space;
– a laboratory and leisure space, where courses related to the wide spectrum of artistic creation (sewing and creative recovery courses), useful courses for job placement (pre-driving course in Italian/English/wolof, English course),
playful evenings, film screenings and on demand new courses and proposals are offered;
– the tailoring, the beating heart of the Association.